One-to-one treatments have restarted again for those whose symptoms are not improving with video consultations. Strict screening and hygiene will be explained prior to arrival. Outdoor sessions obeying 2 metre rule are still available. Book in by phone or via this link: https://online.tm2app.com/physio4richmond
Why See a Physio
Did You Know?
- Physiotherapy is a clinical health science and profession that aims to diagnose, rehabilitate and improve people with movement disorders by using methods such as exercise, education and hands on treatment.
- Physiotherapy is a protected profession that is regulated by law. Denis is licensed and insured by The Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP) to diagnose and treat your injury.
- A Physiotherapist can help you strengthen weak areas, eliminate poor movement patterns and put minimal strain on susceptible areas of your body.
- Mobilisation of fascia, neural structures, soft tissue and joints is used to achieve a positive outcome.
- Prevention is better than cure - By identifying the factors that led to your problem in the first place, musculoskeletal physiotherapist can advise you how to avoid musculoskeletal problems in the future.